Interagency meetings take place the 3rd Thursday of every second month starting February – please see the below table. December meetings may take place a week earlier due to the festive season. Minutes for these meetings are posted after they have been approved at the following meeting.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK THIS PAGE PRIOR TO ATTENDING A MEETING, as VENUES may change or an online alternative may be organised under COVID-19 restrictions.
Upcoming Interagency meeting details (READ ABOVE FIRST):
- Thursday, 20 February 2020, 10am-12pm – Darug Room, Level 1, City of Parramatta Library, 1-3 Fitzwilliam Street Parramatta
- Thursday, 16 April 2020, 10am-12pm – CANCELLED
- Thursday, 18 June 2020, 10am-12pm – via Zoom. Agenda will be limited, and there will be two guest speakers, Homelessness NSW and DCJ Housing Unit. Should you wish to attend, please contact towen @ cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au
- Thursday, 20 August 2020 – Venue TBC
- Thursday, 15 October 2020 – Venue TBC
- Thursday, 10 December 2020 – Venue TBC