Below is a list of general resources including homelessness policy, general information on homelessness and information to assist people experiencing homelessness. Some items have been created by the Interagency, while others have come from external sources. For externally sourced items, you may be redirected to another website when you click to access the item.
- Free-Low Cost Food Services October 2022 v5 (PDF, 2 pages, 179KB)
- Parramatta Homelessness Assistance Card 2018 (PDF, 2 pages, 254KB)
- 2015 Parramatta Region Service Relationships Map (PDF, 1 page, 128KB)
- Homelessness Mental health and Incarceration Issues Forum 2014 Report (PDF, 9 pages, 244KB)
- 2010 Service Mapping Project – Detailed Listing (PDF, 27 pages, 264KB)
- 2010 Parramatta Region Service Relationships Map (PDF, 1 pages, 948KB)
- Western Sydney SHS Brochure (PDF, 2 pages, 544KB)
If you are seeking emergency assistance in relation to homelessness,
please contact the NSW State Government information and referral service,
Link to Home, on 1800 152 152.