Interagency meetings take place the 3rd Thursday of every second month starting February – please see the below table – from 10am. December meetings may take place a week earlier due to the festive season. Minutes for these meetings are posted after they have been approved at the following meeting.
Please ensure you check this page prior to attending a meeting, as venues may change – and COVID-19 restrictions on group meetings may alter formats.
You can email parrahomelessness @ cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au to obtain further details on upcoming meetings.
Upcoming Interagency meeting details (read above first):
- Thursday 16 February, 2023 – PHIVE Parramatta – Please contact the convenor for further details.
- Thursday 20 April, 2023 – Online, MS Teams
- Thursday 15 June, 2023 – Venue PHIVE – Room TBC
- Thursday 17 August, 2023 – Online, MS Teams
- Thursday 19 October, 2023 – Venue PHIVE – Room TBC
- Thursday, 14 December, 2023 – Online, MS Teams
If you are seeking emergency assistance in relation to homelessness,
please contact the NSW State Government information and referral service,
Link to Home, on 1800 152 152.